Our cooking classes are a unique experiences. We use healthy raw materials, produced mainly by farmers, breeders and artisans of taste who self-identify with our values. We do not only teach how to cook, but also how to understand the products you use in recipes. The food is more than nutrition: it is culture, history, passion. We tell you all this in an informal and friendly way. And then, of course, we start to knead and to get our hands dirty. You will learn how to prepare fresh pasta. Finally, you will eat the dishes that you have prepared yourself. All this will be accompanied by a local wine.
You will be challenged with:
- Tagliatelle with turmeric, thyme and poppy seeds, seasoned with oil and lemon
- Buckwheat tortelli with peas, feta cheese and mint leaf, seasoned with butter and sage
- Ravioli with herbs and local butter and hazelnuts
- Tortelloni with potatoes and beets with crispy bacon.
- Cooking classes taught by a chef
- Tasting of prepared meals and a local wine
Equipment and clothing: we provide everything you need for the class; just wear comfortable clothes that may get dirty
Children: we organize courses specifically dedicated to children. Children above 10 years, normally, really enjoy adults courses as well. If your child is younger than 10 and you want him/her to attend, please contact us.
Notes: The type of pasta mentioned before are examples, ingredients depends on the season, on the chef fantasy and of course on our guests!